COMMUNION OF SAINTS INSPIRED BY ST. THERESE

COMMUNION OF SAINTS INSPIRED BY ST. THERESE
Basilica of Mary Magdalene in Southern France

WELCOME

A place for saints to commune!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Getting ready for book festival Saturday

Excited about the Chisholm Trail Book Festival this Saturday in Duncan, OK.  There is a contest for best table - so I am putting things together so my table will be looking good.  Michelle and Linda have been giving me good advice on design and colors.  I have posters, placards, brochures and of course, my books!  There is also a wine festival going on at the same time -so expect to have a great time!  Oh - also taking a vase full of red roses - to give to book buyers!  Everyone is invited!
Let me know if you like my new blogsite - and wish me luck at the show.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck today!!! I hope you give away all your red roses!!!

    ReplyDelete